Wednesday, April 19, 2017

For UWF's GIS Internship class, I compiled a portfolio about my work and GIS experience!

This was a relatively simple assignment that was a little more difficult for me because I am just starting the GIS certificate program here at UWF and don't have a lot of sample work.  However, I have had a lot of experience working with demographic data, and I have some examples of that to share.  Truthfully, that seems to be the direction my interests are taking me anyway, so I'm glad to have that type of in depth experience from my previous university to build upon here at UWF.

Included are links to my screen cast and portfolio.   Thanks for looking!

Screencast of my portfolio
I: Drive Link to portfolio
Direct Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

For UWF's GIS Internship class, I compiled a portfolio about my work and GIS experience! This was a relatively simple assignment that ...